Thursday, May 8, 2008

Emo Jack

Jack's hair is getting long. I love his long hair and Sarah wants to cut it. We had some fun styling it after the bath yesterday. In the newspaper we saw that Zac Efron is in town. Does he look like Zac? I think it's more of a scary spidey style. You know, the one where Toby McGuire walks down the street acting like he some kind of cool; just after he is wrapped in the black SpiderMan outfit. I think I would like to see a military style mohawk if we have to cut it short. Chase wants to see a punk style mohawk. Sarah wants him to look like all the other 17 month old kids, the kids who's hair is spotty and barely coming in. We would have to shave his eyebrows to pull that one off. What do you think we should with his hair?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let grandma babysit and we'll see.

Howards said...

i think it is so cute long. He is adorable! But i will have to agree with sarah for one thing...Its SUMMER and it has got to be hot with long hair in the summer. But he will look cute either way.

Allison0124 said...

Hey.. I like his hair a little longer.. dude.. if he has it.. flaunt it!! hehe.. Thanks for the comment on my page about David Archuleta. I feel the same way.. I want her to remember that I used to take her to fun things and remember that I TRIED to be a good mommy and we did fun things.. hehe.. anyways.. thanks!!