Thursday, May 8, 2008

Flip's

Last Thursday Jack and I joined a mommy and me class at Flips. Flips is the gymnastics place that Sean used to work for and fortunately since he worked there for so long they let us take classes for free. Jack absolutely loved it. The music, tunnels, a pile of foam to play in, parachute, trampolines, and a huge bouncy floor that he could run on. It is fun because now he is trying to do somersaults on his own. I got a work out that I was not planning on. I thought I would watch Jack do all of this fun stuff but I had to help Jack do pretty much everything. At the end of class Chan (in the picture) gave all of the kids stamps on their hands and feet. As you can see all Jack did was point at them. All day long.

2 comments:

aShLie JaNe said...

Hey! It's Ash! I will invite you to view my blog, but I need your email!! :) Shpanks.

aShLie JaNe said...

Oh.. my email is ashliejane@gmail.com