Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stake Temple Night

Because stake/ region/ everyone-they-can-invite conference is coming up our Stake Temple Night was tonight. Sarah and I decided to do sealings. Our assigned temple is the Bountiful Temple. It is such a beautiful temple; one of my favorites. Attending the temple is always such a wonderful escape from "the world" and reminder of things to come; always refreshing and never cloy.
We are in a branch, not a ward...in Utah. Sounds weird, right? To make things more interesting, our active membership is around 450. The most bizarre calling I have heard yet is "baby gift giver." And we have 5 now!

1 comment:

Megan said...

1. That is an AWESOME picture.
2. I love the words you use...Cloy? Who knows that word?
3. Good job going to the temple together. I wish we could do that more.
4. If only I could have the calling of baby gift giver. If only.