Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So here goes...

I was tagged as well so I guess I get to think of 7 quirks about myself. Plus after Sean's hilarious answers I am going to look boring.

1- I have the World's biggest sweet tooth. I would eat sweets any time of day and for every meal if Sean would let me, and if I knew that it wasn't destroying my body and teeth.

2- I love to read...and I will read pretty much anything you put in front of me. I do hate scary novels though...so NO Stephen King. I used to include fantasy in that but now that Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings are two of my favorites I can't say that.

3- I am not a morning person. I love my sleep and I hate that it has to be disturbed by waking up. When Jack cries and needs attention immediately it starts the morning off rough, but if he just sits and talks and gives me time to wake up I am a little better.

4- I do not fly well (I can hear the whole Martin Family laughing). I should restate the first statement...I fly fine...it is just getting to the airport early enough to make it so I don't have an anxiety attack about getting through security with enough time to not miss the plane. My in-laws prefer to leave with just enough time to walk onto the plane as it is ready to pull away. I cannot do that without feeling nauseous.

5- There are two household chores that I despise. Dusting and Ironing. Ughhhhhh

6- RD (our friend) calls me IMDB (Internet Movie Database) because he thinks that I know more than the actual site. Which is totally not true because that is where I get most of my info from.

7- I love my job. It is all I have ever wanted to do and now I get to!!!

I tag Justin, Claire, Chelsea, Josie, Molly, Heather, and Megan G.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The part about IMDB is only partially true. Sarah actually makes corrections to IMDB when they get their info wrong.