Saturday, May 17, 2008

Movie Review

I loved this movie. The imagination of CS Lewis and those that were able to interpret what he meant, astound me. Prince Caspian is a lot more action filled than the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
This movie was okay. I wouldn't suggest watching it. If you want to see a well written dance movie rent Stomp the Yard. How She Move felt like a much lesser version of Stomp the Yard. Plus the title is hard to say anyway.
Cut every scene in half and this movie would be great. Total chick flick. PS I Love You felt way too long all the time. I felt like the movie was about 5.5 hours long.
Martian Child is a great movie for anybody that is a parent. This drama can be a tear jerker at times. Rent this and watch it.

2 comments:

Matt Hale said...

I just wanted to add to PS I love you, don't watch it if you are four months pregnant and cry at the drop of a hat because you will ball your eyes out for two and half hours. Literally - Sarah

aShLie JaNe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.