Tuesday, May 13, 2008

7 Quirks Tagged

I have been tagged. Normally I ignore it because I find them very annoying much like the emails I receive on a daily basis wanting me to put in my own answers to about 400 questions. Because this comes from my sister-in-law (and I'm sure Jack would want to know if I know I'm annoying) I will abide. (Megan M and Justin, please don't take umbrage to this):

1,2,3,4. I have scoliosis, asthma, allergies, and a really big head (look at the size of that thing, it's like an orange on a toothpick). Will someone please call Extreme Makeover: Home Edition? I'm sure I qualify.
Ty: So Sean, you have a really big head. Wow, that must be tough.
Sean: It is Ty. As a kid playing baseball all the other kids would switch fitted hats when they were sick of theirs or just for fun. Never with me, my head never could fit in their hats. I felt left out and eventually had to quit playing baseball. Its nothing that a 50 inch plasma and a hot tub can't fix!

5. Organizing my mp3's. I have almost 500 gig of music now. To relax, I sit at the computer and organize, tag, and rename my mp3 collection.

6. Girl handwriting. I have better handwriting than my wife. It makes her mad.

7. RMS Ricky Martin Syndrome. My father Rick Martin has lost his filter when he talks. He is a very social guy but every now and then he will say something that will make your toes curl hoping the person receiving isn't offended. He doesn't mean to be offensive, he is just genuinely curious. I am about stage 2 RMS is what my wife tells me. This problem is most aggravated by moochers, my brother Justin (it's getting better), and just flat out annoying/rude people. For example, I have no problem asking,"how do you sleep at night...?"

I'm not going to tag anyone.

1 comment:

Megan said...

No umbrage taken. Nice. So, Justin aggravates RMS? Funny, because YOU BOTH HAVE IT!!! Sometimes at church I look at Justin and think, "Wow, you really just said that.."