Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So...

...if your wondering why I am doing a mass amount of posting today it is because our internet will soon be gone. I got a bill in the mail yesterday from the company that provides our internet and cable, which was a first. Up until recently we were getting free service because I work for the company who built the community we live in and so the cable company gave employees free service. Well no more. I called yesterday to cancel the service...so it will soon be gone...and who knows how we will post after that...

Sean: this feels like I'm loosing a best friend. *sniff sniff* What am I to do? Oh, thats right, start living a real life instead of a virtual one. By-the-way, do you know how much internet costs? It's highway robbery. Please Google, hurry and provide the world with free internet; I don't care if I have to look at a pop-up every now and then...I do it right now anyway.

3 comments:

Allison0124 said...

That is so sad!! I will miss looking at your posts!! They are so much fun. I can't wait to go to the zoo tomorrow.. that will be tons of fun.. we haven't seen you guys FOREVER!!

Megan said...

Oh no. What am I going to do with my time now??

Sarah said...

We will still post - probably just not as frequently...