Monday, May 5, 2008

Dandelions

Your probably wondering what this glob of yellow is. Well it is all of the dandelions from my house to the mailbox (which is about a street away). When it isn't raining I let Jack walk to the mailbox, to use up all of his energy before his afternoon nap. I have to set little goals for him or we would be out there all afternoon. Most days I point to a tree or some kids ball that was left outside, and he runs to it, then I point somewhere else. Today with the dandelions everywhere I thought why not point to all the yellow stuff. Well Jack decided to pick every single dandelion, and then let mommy hold them. Once I tried to secretly throw it so I wouldn't be stuck holding it, but somehow he knew, ran and found it and gave it to me once again.
When we were done with our walk we had a good size glob. I call it a glob because as you can see from the picture Jack doesn't tenderly hold them. He squeezes the life out of them. His hands were very yellow by the time I pried the glob out of them. Sadly they are now at the bottom of my trash can. I guess that is where weeds belong anyway...

1 comment:

Allison0124 said...

That is so cute!! I love how easy it is to entertain the little ones.. hehe.. then they get older and you have to think of real activities!! hehe. You guys are so cute with him!! He is a doll!! We really all need to get together and let our kids get to know eachother!!