Sunday, April 13, 2008

Remember When

This picture was taken last year in St George (at the Pink Palace). We were there for General Conference weekend. I have a widget on my desktop that circulates through pictures on my hard drive and this one popped up and made me SMILE. This picture was taken 4/2/2007 so Jack would have been about 3 and a half months.
So this picture just popped up on the picture widget. This is me (Sean), I don't know how old I was (ask my mom) but looking at it (contrary to everyone's beliefs) Jack looks nothing like me! Ha Ha Ha.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously, I probably couldn't even tell you were related. :)

grandpa rick said...

your mom thought it was sean at first, but didn't recognize the shirt....but she sure recognized the ugly couch in the second pic.