Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Alpabet Tag


A-Attached or Single?
Attached

B-Best Friend?
Sean

C-Cake or pie?
Cake

D-Day of choice?
Friday

E-Essential Item?
Lotion

F-Favorite color?
Green!!!

G-Gummy bears or worms?
Bears

H-Home town?
Cottonwood Heights

I-Favorite indulgence?
Eating candy and cookies while watching Pride and Prejudice or any chick flick

J-January or July?
July

K-Kids?
1 so far, Jack who is almost 16 months old!!

L-Life isn't complete without?
Jack

M-Marriage date?
08/30/02

N-Number of brothers and sisters?
2 brothers, 1 sister, 2 brother-in-laws, and 3 sister-in-laws

O-Oranges or Apples?
Apples

P-Phobias?
Stacks of papers, books, toys, clothes - I feel like they are going to drown me. Plus the normal stuff like spiders crawling on you while your asleep, small spaces thanks to my brothers, dogs, snakes.......

Q-Quote?
"Why does Yogurt night have to be so difficult?"

R-Reasons to smile?
Jack, Sean, family, friends, reading blogs....so many more things....

S-Season of choice?
Autumn, I think it smells the best and I love being able to sleep with the windows open after a long HOT summer, and Halloween and the leaves, oh I could go on forever...

T-Tag 3 people:
Sarah, Megan M, Claire

U-Unknown fact about me?
I have a hitch hikers thumb, I LOVE watching the food network (especially Ace of Cakes), I hate paying with cash at the register it makes me flustered.

V-Vegetable?
Uhhh what is a vegetable?

W-Worst habit?
Yelling for Sean to "come here" then asking him what I was going to ask, then him saying could you not of just yelled that instead of "come here"? You think I would learn after 5 1/2 years of marriage he would prefer the question yelled, rather than him walking all the way to where I am for me to ask a simple, what movie do you want to watch.

X-Xray or Ultrasound?
Ultrasound (other than the fact your bladder is so full your going to wet your pants)

Y-Your favorite food?
Pizza, anything Italian, and of course anything sweet!!

Z-Zodiac sign: Taurus

5 comments:

chel wakley said...

Hey Sar- I have a random question do you still sign the alphabet?. I loved that you had that habit going.. I can't believe you have been married that long.. That is crazy..

Sarah said...

I can't believe that you remembered that!! I still do it - especially when we watch movies. I guess I should of put that under weird habits huh...

Melissa said...

this is very cute and fun way to go...

Megan said...

He he he...You're funny. I like your bad habit.

Matt Hale said...

Sarah - I just discovered Ace of Cakes this week and love it!!!