Saturday, April 26, 2008

My New Do

So yesterday I went in to get my hair cut and colored. Sheree (the girl who does my hair) sat me down and asked the question - "how much are we cutting off?" I didn't reply. I had been having an internal struggle the whole day as to whether I should just trim my hair or go completely different. I was sick of feeling frumpy and wanted something new, but I couldn't decide if that meant going short. Well as you can see I went short...kind of a tribute back to my high school days. Hope you like it. But if you don't it doesn't matter because it is done!!


4 comments:

grandpa rick said...

AHHHHHHHH!!! actually, i like it. you look like that lady on the news who helped sean propose to you.....???? debbie dujanovic or something like that.

Allison0124 said...

I like it!! You look really good with short hair!! You are one person that can pull that short of hair off!!

chel wakley said...

I really like your haircut, and it totally reminds me of high school

Matt Hale said...

I love it! I am now on the growing my hair out stage...so I will try not to be jealous. It will be a fun do for the summer!