Friday, April 18, 2008

Outside

Jack is 16 months old as of last week. He is a mover and a shaker. If he's awake he's doing something. Though Jack doesn't talk he understands us quite well. Especially the word OUTSIDE. We have resorted to spelling it because whenever he hears the word he runs to the front door and tries to reach the handle. If I don't follow immediately he will start to inveigle by grabbing my hand and stare at me with those huge puppy dog eyes.

What are some of his favorite activities:
1. tasting rocks and pebbles.
2. watching the other kids run around and scream.
3. having me help him walk over the parking curb again and again.
4. pointing (he once again shows his pointing skills in the bottom picture)
5. Jack loves to laugh at cars and birds.
6. run...run as far and as fast as his little legs will carry him (or until he sees another pebble to taste.)

Enjoy the pics.






























3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah those are some good activities jack does

Justin said...

Sean, I always knew you were a smart kid, but I didn't realize how well of a writer your were. I am very impressed. The postings that both you and Sarah put on the blog are great!

Allison0124 said...

Jack is such a cute kid!! You guys really are great parents!