Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Blessing Gabe

Sarah and I hosted the Gabe Godfrey Blessing at the Farmington Crossing clubhouse. Gabe is our newest nephew born of Matt and Melissa Godfrey. Here are some pictures and a fun story at the end.


Below is a picture of Callie immediately after taking a drink. This was taken in our townhouse after the blessing. The Kirk Godfrey family came to our home afterwords for some great conversation. Ever since I married into this family I have said,"I wish I had a camcorder right now, I could make millions." The drama that this family shares is priceless. Kirk Godfrey tells a story (fatherly advice to the men of the family) of his events leading up to the blessing. "Never ask your wife 'why are you wearing a duck hunting coat?' as you are going to an event like this." Never a dull moment.

1 comment:

chel wakley said...

Sarah I can't believe your sister how old she is..