Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jazz Beat Rockets Game 2

This game was a little too close for comfort. T-Mac brought his A game. It's no wonder people lionize him. Fortunately his teammates didn't follow. As we were watching the game I noticed that T-Mac wears low top shoes. I decided to make a call to his agent and trainer to let them know he's going to sprain his ankle (as my father always told me).

In response to previous post comments:

1. Dane - I want the Suns to beat the Spurs because I'm always so torn as to who to cheer for when Jazz play the Spurs. Seeing as though we went on our mission there and they are a winning team! And yes, the Spurs seem to destroy us in the playoffs. I love watching Nash play. So fluid. With Shaq Attack you should destroy all.

2. Josie - It's easy to win if you stack the team. Look at the Celtics, Lakers seem to follow suit. Wait a minute, the Lakers have always done that since Magic left. And yes, I am terrified of what the Lakers are capable of now. Good luck in your move back to Californee!

1 comment:

josieposie said...

Yep - the Lakers are going to destroy the Jazzholes (if they can make it past the Rockets). And by the way, that was Eric posting as me in the previous comment section. How sneaky of him.