Saturday, April 19, 2008

And You, You Complete Me

I know what everyone is thinking,"shut up, just shut up...you had me at hello." I love movies. There is only one other person that I have met that likes movies as much or more than I do...I married her. Funny thing is, we know and remember completely different things about movies. For instance if we are at a restaurant looking at the menu I would suggest something for Sarah and undoubtedly she would turn it down to stick with what she knows. Being the funny guy I am, I generally would spit out a line like,"In 50 years don't you want to say you had the guts to get in the car." (this is an obvious line) Sometimes it takes her a couple minutes to pick out the movie but from there I receive a plethora of knowledge. You see, while I remember lines in every movie I watch (even just once). She can tell me who wrote it, who directed it, and little things like who they were thinking about having for the lead role and why they didn't get it. Sarah, the love of my life, completes me. Together we know more about any movie out there (except R rated) than even the "Academy." Well, maybe not, but you get the point. We watched Juno tonight. I'm sure either Sarah or I will be writing a review on it soon but there is one point in the movie where the father is giving love advice to his 16 year old daughter who has just lost hope in humanity. *In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your... That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.* That's Sarah, plus she is one terrific mother! I definitely lucked out.

6 comments:

Justin said...

Oh . . . what a great posting. It wasn't even mother's day or Sarah's birthday.

I'll promise you that as soon as Megan reads this posting she'll call me to let me know that "Sean is such a nice husband." I don't know if I should tell you that this was a great posting or that now I've work to do in my own marriage. Thanks a lot. :)

Justin said...

By the way, thanks for coming down and fixing my laptop on Saturday.

Megan said...

I don't even have to call him. I'll just tell him right now. Thanks for lighting a fire under Justin to write something nice...About me. :)

Allison0124 said...

What did you do Sean??!! hehe.. jk.. this was so cute.. We missed you guys this weekend! We definetly need to get together and just hang out soon!

Allison0124 said...

P.S. We just watched Juno the other night and I LOVED it!! I can't wait to hear your review on it!

The Babinskys said...

Very nice Sean. You guys are a great couple. So when you inviting us over for a game? It's been a while since we hung out. Maybe dinner and a game? Give us a call. And next time we head down South hope you guys are with us. I was very sad.