Friday, June 27, 2008

Jack & Rylee

Yesterday Jack and I got to play with Rylee, his second cousin, all day. I have watched Rylee before but this time was different because now she can crawl. So Jack was crawling around the house as well. It was pretty funny. It is also good training for him on how to share. He lately has developed a thing for not liking other kids to play with his toys. So it was an eventful morning of Jack taking the toy away from Rylee and me giving it back. By the end of the day he would give her a toy and then take it away again, then give it back. I just sat in awe of the fact that Rylee didn't cry once while this was happening. What a good baby.



I took a couple pictures of them. The first one is of Jack doing his favorite thing. He loves to stand at the landing on our stairs and throw the ball down. Then have me or some other unsuspecting person throw it back up. He can do this for hours. He wanted Rylee to play too but I didn't like the idea of her on our landing. So I put both of them behind the gate at the top of our stairs. Jack loved it and Rylee would laugh whenever the ball flew over her.


Jack has this thing with sitting on peoples laps. He normally does it with adults, but for some reason every time we play with Rylee he loves to attempt to sit on her lap. She is nice enough to tolerate it for a minute. At least this time he didn't actually sit on her lap, that normally ends with two crying babies.

2 comments:

The Babinskys said...

Look how cute and fun Jack is. Can he please come play with Raiyah this week. I think it would be good for either of them. Let me know when you could use an hour or two break just for you and I would love to watch him this week.

Jenny said...

You do have a cute kid. Arent they that funniest little things.