Monday, July 7, 2008

Relaxing in Park City

Last Monday me, Jack and my mom headed out for a 6 day vacation in Park City. The others came and went as work required. It was sort of a mini family reunion since Matt, Melissa and Gabe couldn't come, so sad. We puff painted on shirts, watched movies, went swimming, went shopping at the outlets, ate a lot of junk and just had a fun time. That is until Thursday when Jack's vaccination from the week before (his MMR, the doctor said it would be 7-10 days before it affected him) started to set in and he got soooooo cranky. The worst I had ever seen him. He cried for 2 1/2 hours one night. I thought I was going to loose it. We still managed to have some fun though.


Mom making her shirt


Meg doing Jack's shirt. She ended up making half of the shirts.


Meg and Brad being silly. I think the caffeine had something to do with it.


Jack reading a book. He decided that if mom and Grandma could do it, so could he.

Swimming at the pool. As you can see Jack loved going up and down the stairs. Didn't even mind the fact that the cement was hot, or that he got scratches on his tummy and legs. He did mind that I stood there and helped him.

No comments: