Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One Ring to Rule Them All


Thanks to the fact that we no longer have cable, and that Sean goes swimming every night, I have been able to watch some of MY favorite movies. For the last while I have been watching my favorite trilogy, The Lord of the Rings. Sean would say that he pulled me kicking and screaming to the theater to watch the first one, because well he did. I even remember coming out of that theater scared and vowing never to watch it again. I think it was after we went to the midnight viewing of The Two Towers, that Sean bribed me to go to, that my obsession began. Since then I purchased the extended set of movies, and I was given the set of books which I have read, at least twice. I have watched the majority of the like 10 hours of behind the scenes footage. It was truly amazing to see how they made some of those sets. Plus when you watch them costuming the wraiths and orcs you aren't nearly as afraid of them. I give this series two thumbs way up. I can't wait for The Hobbit in 2011.

1 comment:

Patterson Family said...

I know how you feel. Carli and I saw the first one I think when we were dating. We have all of them and love them.

Dane