Sunday, July 13, 2008

Farmington Festival Days

Growing up in Farmington, I'm no stranger to Farmington Festival Days. In fact, the way I talk at these celebrations leads Sarah to believe I'm antediluvian. It really is a lot of fun and a lot bigger than one would think. Here is a picture of (from left to right) Jared Hale, Matt Hale, Myself, and Mason right after the 5k race. Luckily with a 5k race you don't really have to train. I came in with a 25:19 and an 8:08 mile time. This is great considering how out of shape and down right plump I have become. Now where is that massage I was promised?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Dont rub it in, I trained for months to have a 10 minute mile in the Kaysville 5k. Men suck, they are always better at running.

The Framptons said...

I cant believe you ran. I dont think I would make it at all anymore. Do you and your family ever go down to Provo? We should meet up sometime.