Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No Candy + No Mountain Dew = DIET

Sean and I are trying to get in shape, a little late for summer, I know, but it is better late than never. We just obtained a pass to our local rec center and committed ourselves to actually using it. I agreed because they have a daycare that will watch Jack so I can go exercise for an hour. The thought of wrangling him while trying to run on a treadmill...scary. I am honestly excited to have a whole hour to myself for working out, or maybe it is just the thought of having an hour to myself. But with a new exercise program comes talk of a diet. In my case it is more of just cutting out candy and actually eating a vegetable. Ewwww. Sean has more grand ideas of dieting (other than just cutting out his favorite Mtn Dew) than I do. I asked him today for some ideas as to what we can eat while dieting...he is still thinking about that one. Maybe I should go get a book...any ideas from the readers????


Don't you love the leg warmers? Oh I am going to go buy a pair tonight!

No comments: