Thursday, June 12, 2008

My son the Parselmouth

Most of you know that I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Love the books, love the movies. Well one day Jack was walking around the house and speaking some little baby language that none of us can understand. Sean, the clever person that he is, said "Jack is speaking Parseltounge." I laughed because it really did sound like that.
This morning he has been walking around talking Parselmouth to me. So I grabbed the camera and caught it for all of you to see. I am still laughing.
For those of you aren't Potter freaks like me, Parseltounge is the ability to talk to snakes.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I especially like how, at the end, he looks up at you like, "Ugh, you caught me."

Claire said...

That is hillarious! Anna especially loves it!

Unknown said...

I think jack said his first swear word about 4 seconds into it. you need to post more clips of jack on here

Justin said...

Wow! I am still laughing after wathcing it for the fifth time. That is hilarious!

Allison0124 said...

I LOVED that!! He really did sound like he was speaking Parseltongue!! I too am a HUGE Harry Potter freak and I loved this video!! You guys better watch out.. you don't want to be raising a slytherin!! :)

Melissa said...

You should try bringing a real snake in and see what he does! I thought he would just be making s sounds, but no, real pareltounge!