Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Results

I am sure you have all been waiting anxiously for the results of what happened today. I wish I could tell you more. You see, I was dismissed before the Arbitrator came to his decision. My lawyer said he would call once the decision was made. I never received a call so I am assuming that he is still thinking it over. Other than not having the actual results I feel that it went really well. I won't bore you to death with all of the details, but as my lawyer put it, this was a "nothing accident". My attorney had done his homework and found that the majority of what she said during her deposition was untrue.

1 comment:

The Babinskys said...

I had no idea you were going through this. I'm so sorry. I really hope you hear soon and that the lady gets absolutely nothing. Who sues over that? I just don't get it sometimes this crazy life. Good luck.
I really wish we could hang out. Call us soon. Ryan has this whole week off of school!