Thursday, March 27, 2008

DJ Jack

Jack is about the cutest little boy ever. I'm completely biased because he's my little boy. It's pictures like this that make me wonder if he should be in modeling. Please put me in my place, leave me a comment as to whether or not he should pursue this career path. About the picture...whenever we visit Aunt Melissa and Uncle Matt's blog music starts playing. He loves it, especially through the headphones. He will sit for 10 minutes straight listening intently. How can anyone be acrid with this little guy around!

3 comments:

Allison0124 said...

He is really cute in this picture!! Your site is really cute! We do need to get together sometime and hang out!! We haven't done that FOREVER!! You need to come see our house sometime and we still need to come see yours!! I am so glad that she got the zoo pass.. you can't beat free!! Especially just because you were born on a certain day!! We totally have to go!!
Talk to you later!!

Allison

grandpa rick said...

you know my position on the "modeling" career....let's get it started right now. Love grandpa

Justin said...

Maybe modeling...He's definitely qualified, but he could end up like Justin..You know what modeling did to him. Be careful. :)
-Megan acting as Justin