Thursday, March 27, 2008

Let them Eat Cake

My sister-in-law had this on her blog and when I saw that I could figure out what kind of cake I am, I was totally in! I mean if you know anything about me it is that I am all about sweets! I think it is pretty true to!! Click the link at the bottom to figure out what kind of cake you are!



You Are Strawberry Cake



Fresh, sassy, and romantic.

You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat.

Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet!

3 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

I found your blog. Its so cute! check out ours @ http://jordananderinspencer.blogspot.com/

Claire said...

I took the test too...I am a strawberry cake too. Ironic that that would be my least favorite cake to eat!

Melissa said...

this is SOOOO you!