Friday, September 9, 2011

Sunshine Radian XTSL

What is the deal with car seat laws? Why would we force an 8 year old kid to be strapped into a seat like a little monkey named Bubbles? I remember the good old days when we would pile me and 10 of my friends in the Grocery Getter (station wagon). I feel that this outrageous attempt for car seat manufacturers and car makers to earn a quick buck is turning a lot of us to a life filled with contumacious outbursts. I'm partly kidding, I realize it is extremely important to keep my kids safe and if this will do it...I will abide. 

Typical car seat is about 2 feet wide. A lot of my friends have turned to purchasing 8 passenger SUV's and minivan's for their 2 kids. I have decided that since most cars were made to fit 5 passengers that I would accomplish this. Behold, the Sunshine Radian (only 17 inches wide). With this $230 (on sale) beauty we can and will fit 3 car seats across the back seat of my car.
Thank you Sarah for helping me avoid spending $17k+ on a problem that was solved with a very nice, very expensive throne for Princess Lyla!



1 comment:

anne said...

when you think of it that way, $230 doesn't seem all that bad. I'm going to have to use that more often ;) Can't wait to meet your new little one.