Thursday, September 15, 2011

Phineas & Ferb


I have a secret shame that is just welling up inside of me...I...MUST...SHARE.

Phineas & Ferb is awesome!

*off in the distance a cricket stridulates*

Come on, I can't be the only adult that loves to watch this show. It is extremely creative in my opinion. If you haven't seen it; the boys are on summer vacation from school, they come up with new adventures/inventions everyday, their sister tries to get them in trouble all the time, and they rock out on a regular basis.

I didn't ever think anything could fill the hole in my hear from the afternoon lineup I use to watch (Tale Spin, Tiny Toons, Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, and Rescue Rangers) but this show tops them all.

Please let me know if I'm the only one with this secret shame.


1 comment:

Corie Hawks said...

I don't blog stalk often... But you should know you are not alone. I would watch this show everyday - if I only had cable!