Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sucker Punch

I had many friends tell me not to watch this movie because it was such a waste of time. What did I do...I watched it. Why? I couldn't tell you.

I didn't like it. I felt like I was watching a video game. The best part of the whole movie was when the girl (I already forgot her name) started fighting these guys in the picture below.

Poor acting, poor screen play, poor story line. This movie was almost as bad as "Biker Boys". I kept wondering when the movie was going to start or when a haruspex would show up.


Do yourself a favor and take some time jamming needles under your fingernails...at least you would feel something besides boredom.

Please share your opinion of Sucker Punch. I'm curious to see if anyone loathes this as much as I do.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hahaha...I warned you. I am so glad I slept through this one :)