Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wading Pool on a Dave Ramsey Budget

Jack and his cousin Andrew were going to Grandpa Rick's house for some fun with sprinklers and water. While we were there Sarah said she went to the store to pick up a wading pool for the kids to play in. I think I was asleep in the basement when all this was going on. When I woke up they were done playing and everything cleaned up. I haven't seen the kiddie pool till now as I imported the pictures. I didn't realize that the biggest pool we could afford is the size of a grown man's cereal bowl. To quote Derek Zoolander,"What is this? A pool for ants? It needs to be at least 3 times this size!"















Jack and Andrew and the new blue kiddie pool. (I think we need a bailout package, does anyone have Obama's phone number?)

1 comment:

Justin said...

You are so witty. :)