Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jack & I

It was just Jack and I tonight. (Sarah went to the rec center to get hit on by high school boys, and test out the treadmills). Jack is such an active little man that we have a calming routine at night. The last activity we do before the calming is reading scriptures and family prayer. Jack interprets this time as terrible-two-tantrum-time. After that we let him pick a movie, he then crawls up into his chair with his blanket and waits for his milk. He is so calm and serene when watching movies that I decided to test the new camera a little more. (New camera story for another day). Here is my favorite photo of the night. After 15 minutes of the movie, it's a kiss goodnight and off to bed he goes.

1 comment:

The Babinskys said...

Beautiful Picture! Is that okay if I say beautiful for a little boy. I love Jack. He is so adorable and fun and energetic. Glad you are having fun with the new camera.