Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween

I love Halloween. It is without a doubt my second favorite time of year, and no it is not just because of the candy and sweets. Today I took Jack out to Gardner's Village (no idea if I spelled that right) and everything was decorated for the season. It was a Halloween dream. After about five minutes of Jack screaming to be released from his stroller I decided to head back to the car and change the stroller for his leash. Best idea ever. He loved running around from pumpkin to pumpkin. Pumpkins are his obsession right now. There were also these amazing witches everywhere. It was a great time. If you live nearby totally get there before Halloween. I went because they have this fun boutique called Bewitched and is all things witch. Which I am going to be for Halloween. So head on over, and call me if you decide to go, I think I could go for a second round.

Jack couldn't resist sneaking under the rope to get closer to the pumpkins.

As you can tell he wasn't really fond of the witches, and no he wasn't exactly excited to be standing by one of them either.

He loved standing by the big pumpkin, but since he had a crowd watching him he was pulling his "I am to cool" for this face.

After Gardner's Village we decided to stop by and see how baby Ava was doing. After about a half an hour Jack fell asleep on the couch. Something he NEVER does. I guess he had to much excitement for one morning.

No comments: