Monday, December 6, 2010

Lyla's Birthday

With Jack's birthday approaching fast (this Sunday) I thought I had better post some pictures from Lyla's Birthday!! I still have a hard time believing that my baby is one!! Thanks to all of you who came to help celebrate her first birthday!!

She was so not understanding the whole concept of blowing out a candle....maybe next year!

I have been to parties where babies make the biggest mess when they are handed their very first birthday cake. Well not my kids. I don't think they enjoy getting messy. She just gracefully licked some of the frosting.

Presents and more presents!!! Thanks to Jack, Emma, Rylee and Ava my little princess didn't have to lift a finger when it came to opening presents. They were just thrown at her so they could unwrap the next one!

Now on to the next milestone...walking...

1 comment:

Justin said...

I need to see that little girl right now! Hopefully she actually let's me play with her over the Christmas break. Is she super-shy like Jack was when he was a baby?