Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jack turns 4

I can't believe that my little man has turned four!! When planning his party he had his own ideas, so I just went along with him. He required LOTS of balloons and party hats, not to mention the party favors that he choose for his friends! He also requested a green Mickey Mouse cake. I absolutely suck at cake making (I hope to get better over time) so no giggles allowed!!


While we were waiting for his candles to be lit he told me that he got to eat his WHOLE cake!! Luckily he got bored after one ear!

He was so excited for presents! Its kind of sad that he only gets presents one month a year. But he LOVED everything he got and to this day tells me who gave it to him. Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate his special day!!!

He is such a good big brother, he loves his sister and wants her to do everything with him. He is really starting to be a curious little boy. He asks questions about absolutely EVERYTHING!! He is a good helper and will run for a binky or a diaper whenever I ask. He is also very good at negotiating treats and balloons!!! I am a total sucker and cave the majority of the time. But best of all are his stories. Every night he practically pounces on Sean when he comes home from work, full of stories about everything we did that day! He is getting SOOO big!!!

No comments: