Sunday, May 2, 2010

Old San Juan

For Sean's big birthday this year he really really wanted to go on a cruise! So after months of waiting and planning the day, well the night, finally came. After what felt like the longest flight in history, mainly because it was a red eye, we finally made it to Puerto Rico!
It didn't take long to realize we had made it somewhere tropical. One step out of the airport doors and the humidity hit fast!! Since we didn't have to board the boat until later in the evening we did a quick tour of Old San Juan.

Lots of walking through the city. It was a very pretty city, I just wish I was in a better mood to enjoy it more! I was sooooo sleepy!

The Old Fort

1 comment:

Jen and Buzz said...

What a fun trip!! I am so glad that you got to get away and just play, but I must say...a bit jealous:) Looks like such a good time!