Sunday, May 9, 2010

New York City

Our cruise ended in Brooklyn. So we spent a couple of days doing a fast tour of New York City!!

Pulling into the city bright and early!

We spent the day walking through Central Park, finding and enjoying Magnolia Bakery, having a Gray's Papaya hot dog, going to Iron Man 2, shopping at a street fair, and walking through Times Square. Sarah H. took most of the pictures, so I don't have to much to show!


Times Square

We started the next day out with a HUGE muffin (or cupcake) from Crumbs Bakery.

Day 2 was spent riding the subway to Wallstreet, Ground Zero, shopping in Chinatown, having lunch in Little Italy, shopping at FAO Schwarz and walking around Rockefellar Plaza.

Matt and Sarah at Grand Central Station

George Washington patting Sean on the head, at Wall Street.

FAO Schwarz

It was a great vacation, tons of fun, I wish I was going again tomorrow. I just wish it had a better ending than me and Sarah ditching Sean and Matt at the ticket counter in JFK and butting our way through security to run all the way through the terminal to literally make it to the plane as they were closing the doors. It would have been nice for all four of us to make the flight. But I have no complaints. We all made it safe and sound!! Now to plan our next trip...I am thinking the Northwest...any suggestions??

1 comment:

josieposie said...

Hey guys! Love all your pics, sounds like it was a great trip. I'm interested to see how Megan's pictures turned out from her wedding. Seen any yet? josiejean@gmail.com