Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures

Due to the fact that not much has been happening lately, other than one illness after the other, their hasn't been much to blog about. So to hold you over until something fun happens I just thought I would post some pictures. Mostly for you Melissa!!



Lyla's latest thing is that she loves to try and put both of her hands in her mouth. Which normally might not be that big of a deal but have you seen how teeny her mouth is?!?


Jack with the ever present chocolate butter (nutella) mustache.



Getting ready for a walk.
A sucker mustache this time. I promise I do occasionally wipe my child's face.


Cutest hat ever, thanks Amber!

Getting so big!


3 comments:

grandpa rick said...

great pix of our princess. just doesn't get any better. pretty cool that we got her to laugh today. :)

Melissa said...

so cute! oh fun, I can't wait till jack and gabe can play at bear lake. Lyla's hair is SOOO long. my poor kids are doomed to baldness!

Jen and Buzz said...

Your kids are too cute! It was so fun seeing you today:) See you in a few weeks at the wedding!!