Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday...

...to me!!! What a fun week it has been! I haven't had to cook once, thanks to my family and friends wanting to help celebrate my happy day (well week). And it is not over yet! Sean is taking me out tonight for some shopping, dinner and a movie!

I am going to see how long I can make this birthday last!

Jack helping light the candles

Jack licking the frosting off of the candles, before they are completely lit.

Jack helping mommy blow out her candles.

3 comments:

Megan said...

For real, happy birth week. Sorry I didn't call on your actual birthday...My brain isn't working at all this week. But we still love you a lot!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!! Yeah milk it for as long as you can! That is great, a nice break!

rick martin said...

so, i'm curious what the other grandparents think of jack's haircut.....am i in trouble with them too?