Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Random Fun

Emmett turns 3 Months!!


Every time I take this picture it cracks me up...

Lyla has always been very good at entertaining herself, she can play in her room for hours without coming out. So I never know what I am going to find. On this day she was using her diaper as a pocket, she would talk to "Ucy" (Lucy) for a minute on her phone and then stick it in the "pocket." She is also very good at taking off her zip pj's, so she is normally just walking around in a diaper and some slippers!!

Emmett loves to suck on things, mostly his hands, but if he is feeling lazy he really likes to just suck on his lip.

I LOVE sleeping baby pictures...could be because their asleep :)

Emmett loves his (borrowed) Bumbo. He is already good at just relaxin'!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Your kids are so cute! I love Lyla's red hair. Miss you lots!