Friday, December 9, 2011

Jack's Birthday Party

Jack had been telling me for months the details of what he wanted at his party. Which is funny because I never even told him he could have one!! BUT the requests were very simple so I was happy to comply!! First he wanted to have a pajama party, watch a movie (Cars), have a pinata, and have tons of his friends over. Hopefully he got all he wanted :)

We invited about 10 friends, bought a pinata, decorated with everything Cars, and just had a PARTY!!! Sadly there aren't many pictures to document, due to the fact that I thought it was more important to film. But here is what we have...

His Cars 2 Birthday Cake

Some of the friends he had invited, and Sarah H who helped soooooo much!!

Lyla kickin back enjoying her cake and ice cream.

The next morning I let the Birthday boy dig in...


No comments: