Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Golfing at Cherry Hill

Jack has wanted to go "golfing at Cherry Hill" ALL summer. He asks me EVERY time we drive past, "when are we going golfing at Cherry Hill?" So finally we went, with the Hales, and he loved every minute of it. He ran and ran and golfed and just had tons of fun.

He hasn't quite figured out the rules yet, but as long as he was enjoying himself I didn't care.

Sarah H. has been a trooper this summer. Lyla has decided that Sarah is her favorite person and so whenever we are together it is like Sarah has 3 kids cause Lyla won't let me near her :) Lyla is also a climber, can you tell?

The kids loved throwing the balls into the holes and then watching where they ended up.
Yes I know I am huge.

Everyone but Sean: Sarah, Sarah, Lyla, Lucy, Jack, Emma and Matt

No comments: