Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting older...

Lately I feel like Jack is holding out on me. He has a way of making you think that he is not listening to what you are saying. Then two days later he starts talking about that same thing. For example, lately I have been talking a lot about Christmas shopping. I am trying to get in done in the next few weeks and so it tends to come up a lot when I talk to Sean or my mom. Yesterday when I told Jack that we had to take his books back to the library, and they are seriously his favorite books ever. Jack declared that it would be ok because Santa would bring them for Christmas. My jaw dropped. I had never explained Santa to him. He does love to watch Pooh's Christmas Movie, and then of course me constantly talking about Christmas, but still he put two and two together all on his own. He is too smart!!

Jack on the steps of the Salt Lake Temple. He kept referring to it as "big castle."

Jack on his first day of JoySchool.

1 comment:

grandpa rick said...

we like the "briefcase". looks like he's ready for insurance work. dave ramsey would be proud....$1.00 for the briefcase.