Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday

Since Sean and I have been married I have attempted several times to throw him big parties, some were supposed to be surprises, others were not, some were successful others were ok. When it came down to planning this years birthday Sarah H. and I had many ideas. We try to do joint parties since our husbands are best friends and their birthday's are two days apart, well that is when Sean has an official birthday (his birthday is leap day for those of you who don't know). In the end we decided it would be more fun just to go out the four of us and celebrate and do some of their favorite things. We took them to Tucano's Brazilian Grill to fill up on all the meat you can eat. Everything was yummy and most of it was wrapped in bacon.


After dinner we took them to ride Go-Kart's. They had some awesome lap times, as long as I didn't get in the way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comment:

aShLie JaNe said...

I think I've already told you this, but this girl was my sis. voice student. Haa small world.