Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So Mad

I have been waiting to make this post, in hopes that the horrible, downright awful, news might be reversed. I posted a couple weeks ago about Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince coming this November. Well in case you haven't heard (due to being under a rock or something) it has been moved to July 17, 2009. That is ELEVEN months away. I AM SO NOT HAPPY! It is a little fun to read about the others who are not so happy, their are even petitions going around and being sent to Warner Brothers. So silly. I guess the only good news to come out of this is that since Thanksgiving weekend opened up the Twilight premier has been moved up 3 weeks.

I am still mad though.

3 comments:

grandpa rick said...

holy smokes, when i saw the title of this insert i was really concerned.....until i read it. now that's something to be upset about. :)

Allison0124 said...

I't ok Sarah.. I am upset too.. but it does make it a little better to have Twilight moved up!! By the way.. what did you think of "Breaking Dawn?"

Melissa said...

I apparently live under a rock. I am exited about twilight though.